Several packages are available to fit any occasion. Special outing packages are available for groups 20 to 144 golfers. Groups in the area have chosen Fox Run for their outings because of the challenging newly renovated course, beautiful clubhouse, friendly staff, great food, flexibility, and affordability. As a result, many outing groups return year after year to Fox Run Golf Links.
Available weekdays and weekends for 20 or more players. Our basic package features:
- 18 holes of golf
- Motorized golf cart (2 per foursome)
- Golf cart signs with group name
- Unlimited on course competitions
- Professional score sheets
- Registration table and prize table (upon request)
- Use of the Event Room or Fox Den following golf to enjoy your lunch or dinner package. For the 2021 season we will be working from a temporary facility while our new clubhouse is being constructed. We will have limited availability for dinner and prizes on site following events.
- Discount coupon for each golfer valid for return play.
Available weekdays for 100 or more players. Our Shotgun package features all the amenities of our Basic Outing package, plus the following:
- Golf course closed for all play until your group is complete
- Beverage cart available
- Golf cart signs with group and individual names
Corporate Shotgun Outing
Available weekdays for 100 or more players. Our Corporate Shotgun package features all the amenities of our Basic Outing package and our Shotgun Outing package, plus the following:
- Your organization’s name on our welcome marquee
- Two drink tickets per person
- Firehouse Barbeque Buffet, including tax and gratuity
- Fox Run logo ball and divot repair tool
|Basic Outing||$57.00 per person||$67.00 per person|
|Shotgun Outing||$65.00 per person||Not Available|
|Corporate Shotgun Outing||Currently Unavailable||Not Available|
For bookings or more information contact Tom Klaas at (847) 690-1425, or email at email@example.com
The staff at Fox Run will help you choose the best meal and beverage option to suit your needs and your budget.